For this leading international creator and distributor of media content, existing HR and payroll processes were cumbersome and not “in step” with the unique challenges of a creative environment where a considerable proportion of its workforce are freelance and work on location.
Previous providers had failed to deliver what they desired – a robust, streamlined solution which could be accessed remotely via the intranet.
Effective customisation resulted in a very efficient re-hire process which enabled the company to manage the large number of fixed term contract workers, thus avoiding the time-consuming manual processes which had previously resulted in the loss of employment history data.
Benefits & Impact
- Considerable increase in data accuracy.
- Improved manager and employee engagement via self-service.
- Linked international HR databases with self-service in various languages.
- Significantly improved management information including precise and comprehensive financial data.
- Minimum work in relation to year-end payroll processing.
- The opportunity to add a pension auto-enrolment hub connected directly to the HR and payroll systems.
- Remote access to HR and payroll information for all employees and freelancers.