Payroll Question Time: A Plan for Jobs 2020: the latest Payroll legislation changes
With ‘a plan for jobs’ and the next phase of furlough, we see changes to legislation and pay contributions from employers. How can Payroll and HR professionals prepare?
Watch our on-demand webinar for our August Payroll Question Time. We invited back our expert panel, so that we’re ready to discuss the latest changes to help you run your payroll and HR accurately and compliantly.
- Flexible Furlough
- ‘A Plan For Jobs’
- Job Retention Bonus
- National Minimum Wage
- Off Payroll Working, for the private sector
- Simon Parsons, Director UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Lou Gray, Head of Transitions at EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment at DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager at The Pensions Regulator
Who should watch?
All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector, for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
Fill in your data to watch
Stay in touch with us on Twitter for all the latest updates @SDWorxUKI