Payroll Question Time: Flexible furlough, the next stage
We know there will be new updates on flexible furlough announced, and more implications on legislation that will have an impact on your employees and your payroll.
We’re saving the date for our July Payroll Question Time session, and have invited back our expert panel of speakers, so we’re ready to discuss the latest changes to help you run your payroll precisely and ensure compliance.
What will be included?
On the agenda will likely be:
- The next phase of flexible furlough
- Part time home working
As always, we want you to shape the agenda, and send us your questions that our moderator, Simon Garrity can pose to the panel of payroll gurus:
- Simon Parsons, Director of Payments, Benefits & Compliance Strategies at SD Worx UK
- Lou Gray , Head of Transitions EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment – DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager - The Pensions Regulator
- Date: Friday 10th July 2020
- Time: 2.00pm - 3.30pm (with Q&A)
Join the conversation on Friday 10th July and book your place.
Can’t make that date? Don’t worry, register your details and we’ll send you the recording.
Fill in your data to register
Stay in touch with us on Twitter for all the latest updates @SDWorxUKI