Payroll Question Time: Flexible furlough, the next stage
Watch our on-demand webinar for new updates on flexible furlough and other legislation changes that might have an impact on your employees and your payroll.
For our July Payroll Question Time session, we invited back our expert panel of speakers, to discuss the latest changes to help you run your payroll precisely and ensure compliance.
- The next phase of flexible furlough
- Part time home working
Thank you to our panel of payroll gurus for joining us:
- Simon Parsons, Director of Payments, Benefits & Compliance Strategies at SD Worx UK
- Lou Gray, Head of Transitions EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment – DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager - The Pensions Regulator
Fill in your data to watch
Stay in touch with us on Twitter for all the latest updates @SDWorxUKI