Payroll Question Time: Extended furlough and returning to the new norm
It’s always important to keep a finger on the pulse when it comes to legislation, and as The Payroll People, we invited expert speakers to the ‘virtual’ table to discuss everything that impacts the way we run payroll.
From the latest on COVID-19 emergency measures and legislation, to the compliance challenges of holiday pay, national minimum wage, salary sacrifice and furlough. We discussed how this impacts the way we run payroll, analyse data and predict future shifts in the workforce.
Thank you to our panel of payroll gurus for joining us:
- Simon Parsons, Director of Payments, Benefits & Compliance Strategies at SD Worx UK
- Lou Gray , Head of Transitions EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment – DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager - The Pensions Regulator
Fill in your data to watch
Stay in touch with us on Twitter for all the latest updates @SDWorxUKI