Payroll Question Time: Extended furlough and returning to the new norm
It’s always important to keep a finger on the pulse when it comes to legislation, and as The Payroll People, we’re inviting expert speakers to the ‘virtual’ table to discuss everything that impacts the way we run payroll.
From the latest on COVID-19 emergency measures and legislation, to the compliance challenges of holiday pay, national minimum wage, salary sacrifice and furlough. We’ll discuss how this impacts the way we run payroll, analyse data and predict future shifts in the workforce.
What will be included?
We want you to shape the agenda, and send us your questions that our moderator, Simon Garrity can pose to the panel of payroll gurus:
- Simon Parsons, Director of Payments, Benefits & Compliance Strategies at SD Worx UK
- Lou Gray , Head of Transitions EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment – DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager - The Pensions Regulator
What answers do you need around furlough, salary sacrifice, holiday pay, and SSP? Send your questions directly to Simon – firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ask the experts!
- Date: Friday 12th June 2020
- Time: 1.00pm - 2.30pm (with Q&A)
Join the conversation on Friday 12th June and book your place.
Can’t make that date? Don’t worry, register your details and we’ll send you the recording and Q&A.
Fill in your data to register
Stay in touch with us on Twitter for all the latest updates @SDWorxUKI