The 2020 Budget and the latest news in payroll legislation
To be a payroll guru you need to be on top of your game. Compliance is essential, which means keeping up to date with new legislation is a must!
We’re keeping our finger on the pulse, as the new Chancellor of the Exchequer - Rishi Sunak delivers the Budget on 11th March. We’ll have our payroll maestro – Simon Parsons ready to expertly guide you on what you need to know.
What will be included?
- The Budget update – and what this means for payroll
- Devolved government update
- Off payroll working (IR35)
- Date: Thursday 19th March 2020
- Time: 1.30pm - 2.30pm (with Q&A)
Speaker: Simon Parsons
Stay in touch with us on Twitter for all the latest updates @SDWorxUKI