There is so much for small businesses in the UK to cope with these days – from ever-changing employment legislation to the risk of losing valuable expertise. In fact, it’s sometimes hard to find time to focus on growing your business.
Ceridian acts as a HR Business Partner to literally thousands of small to medium-sized organisations in the UK, from small start-ups right through to high street names. We provide a scalable service adapted to our customers’ needs, supporting businesses who already have a HR presence, while helping those who are not quite ready to have an internal HR department.
Our menu-driven Small Business HR Services include:
- Employment Law advice and protection
- Health and Safety advice and protection
- A HR database, with Self Service for all your employees
- Expense Management
- Recruitment module
- A HR business partner, who can visit you on a regular basis
- HR Consultancy
- Online and telephone support for your employees
- Payroll – either in-house or managed for you
Our Ceridian HR Consultant has provided exceptional HR services, supporting us in managing change throughout our organisation and has been instrumental in rebuilding our HR processes and procedures.Assistant General Secretary
Through our partners, Ellis Whittam, we will provide you with 24/7 telephone and email support, and work closely with you to deal with any issues or problems you may have. We can even help check and amend draft employment documents. As part of the service, we’ll review your existing contracts of employment, your handbooks, policies and procedures, and if an Employment Tribunal claim is made against your organisation, we can vigorously defend the claim for you. If the case proceeds to the Tribunal, you will be represented by either an expert Solicitor or Barrister.
Your HR Business Partner
Give your business access to an HR Business Partner without the fixed cost of a full or part-time employee. With Ceridian HR Business Partner, you will benefit from having HR expertise at a competitive rate. We would select your HR Business Partner on the basis of their individual skills, experience, sector knowledge and overall ‘fit’ with your organisation, assisting the building of effective relationships.
A Ceridian HR Business Partner can spend time on your premises to:
- Attend periodic management meetings
- Provide HR Skills Coaching, training or mentoring for managers,
- Offer an ‘HR Clinic’ appointment service to Managers
- Undertake HR project related work such as implementing a performance management process
Health & Safety Service
Our Health & Safety service is a comprehensive offering, which includes:
- Authority Liaison
- Critical Incident Support
- General Risk Assessment
- Visit Report
- Health and Safety System
- Installation and Training
- Competent Person
- Annual Review Audit
- Annual Review Audit Report
- Legal Expenses Insurance