Employee self service.
Increase the efficiency of scheduling by giving employees the ability to view schedules, request time away, review their time and manage availability with Advanced Workforce Management, offering shift tracking to fully empower your employees.
Designed for mobile, store managers can act on critical time & attendance information without being confined to a back-office.
- Managers can review, edit, and approve their employees’ timecards from any place at any time.
- On-call shifts provide managers with flexibility to staff-up based on actual customer traffic throughout the day.
- SMS messaging capability enables managers to rapidly send employees confirmation of on-call shifts
With a responsive design meant for tablets, managers can review, edit, and approve their employees’ timecards without being confined to a back-office.
- Provides both a traditional grid view of time and attendance, as well as a powerful hierarchy view for approving time and breaking out data by day or pay category
- Includes project management and project time allocation for easy export to general ledger and financial management software
- Dynamic sorting and view options and visualisation logic allow managers to view relevant information in a meaningful hierarchy structure
Management by exception.
When an employee forgets to punch out at the end of their shift, or punches in late for work, the application marks the shift on the timesheet for your review.
- View a problems summary, listing all issues that need to be resolved before you close out pay, with direct navigation to edit the shift
- Use powerful sorting and filtering tools to view all errors and exceptions on a single screen, expediting the review, edit and approval process
- Quickly and easily add or remove punches, edit pay codes, or add comments to employee timecards.
Planning, forecasting and scheduling.
With Advanced Workforce Management, managers can maximise performance by forecasting Key Performance Indicators and planning weekly labour requirements well in advance. Create weekly schedules that meet all the compliance, regulations and company rules. Use templates, previous plans or create new. Visually see how well the plan optimises utilisation.
Automated optimised scheduling.
Take the guesswork out of labour planning and optimise coverage based on operational targets. Empower managers to respond to mid-week changes, and start proactively aligning schedules with budgetary guidelines and anticipated demand. Use budgeted targeted and forecasted metrics to produce weekly labour plans. Gain detailed visibility into the KPIs most important to your organisation. Align store managers to your labour models throughout the entire schedule planning process.