Inside information: How to unlock the power of your HR data
In the fourth of five HR & Paryoll Foundations webinars, our panel of experts discussed the potential at organisations’ fingertips when it comes to using HR data to help shape both HR and wider business strategies.
In recent years, the need for organisations to use data from their HR and payroll systems to help shape both HR and wider business strategy has grown. Vital information from sources such as absence rates, salaries, holiday schedules, location data, national minimum wage payments and statutory sick pay can be used to help identify any issues or room for improvement, as well as acting as a starting point for wider reforms.
The next stage is to start using this information to conduct predictive analysis that will help organisation make better decisions. Businesses can develop future proofing strategies that are a direct response to the data at hand.
Sign up to our exclusive, free webinar where our esteemed panel will be discussing this topic at length, including expert advice and real-life examples.
Sign up now to discover:
- The potential benefits that evidence-based HR can make to your organisation
- How data can help your business plan and overcome challenges
- What is ‘data maturity’ and how to reach it?
- Your data discovery journey - roadblocks, data evaluation and personas
- How to create a winning business case for HR and payroll’s strategic investment plans