COVID-19 - How SD Worx guarantees business continuity and safety of employees
13 March 2020
The concerns and measures around the COVID-19 virus are increasing fast and are impacting a lot of people. At SD Worx, we remain available for you thanks to our digital people solutions. SD Worx had already activated its business continuity processes and is continuing to adapt its measures to the quickly shifting status and government actions to ensure the continuity of our services.
A dedicated Corona ResponseTeam has, in addition to our regular business continuity plans, established a specific Corona response plan that closely monitors the rapidly evolving situation to limit any hindrance to our business as usual and to ensure the continuity of our services to you as a customer.
More in particular, our Corona response plan incorporates the following elements:
- Dedicated team with daily monitoring of any COVID-19/corona (potential) infections and quick response to any cases
- Activation of increased remote working capabilities that allow teams to continue work from other locations (other offices or home working)
- Alternative measures to continue business critical services in case of high absenteeism levels
- Enhanced cleaning policy and basic hygiene measures
- Adapted travel policy including limiting business travel to business-critical travel only
As part of our business continuity plan, we are ensuring that all our critical suppliers and International payroll partners are taking the necessary measures to ensure they remain fully operational. In addition to our regular third party management activities, we have evaluated the ability to maintain continuity of operations of all our critical suppliers and International payroll partners through their responses to a specific Pandemic readiness survey. We will continue to monitor the situation and closely follow up with our partners and suppliers as SD Worx is committed to limit any risks of disruptions to our services.
SD Worx remains committed to limit any risks of disruptions to our services. All events related to COVID-19 are tracked and monitored taking into account WHO and government guidelines. To this date, all our services are fully operational and unaffected.
If you have additional questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact your primary SD Worx contact person.