The Ultimate Guide to Writing a Business Case for Payroll Outsourcing
If you’re reading this, you’re probably already thinking about future-proofing your payroll by switching to a managed payroll service.
Despite it not being a one-size-fits-all solution, you’re most likely already aware of the strong commercial justifications for outsourcing payroll, with immediate and long-term inherent benefits. But now you need to persuade the senior stakeholders within your organisation.
Download our practical guide, in which you’ll find a detailed breakdown of the process of creating a bullet proof business case for outsourcing your payroll, broken into bite-sized chunks.
What you can expect from reading this guide:
- The answer to the question: Why do you need a business case?
- How to get the basics right: a detailed yet simple overview of each important section
- The format and structure of a business case, and the importance of each element
- Top tips, based on our 75+ years’ experience, on creating a winning business case
- A template to keep and refer to, ensuring all important areas are covered
Your guide + business case template
Fill in the form to download