Moving to outsourced payroll: A case study from AG Barr
Payroll remains a constantly evolving, business-critical function, especially in its intersection with HR.
Numerous factors drive the need for moving to a managed service, often simultaneously. Special guest Fiona Campbell-Downes, Head of HR at AG Barr, joins our exclusive virtual round table, designed for HR and Transformation leaders, to tell their story.
Fiona will delve into how AG Barr successfully held their bottle by outsourcing their payroll and how the move helped leverage and bring opportunities to AG Barr as an organisation.
- Warts-and-all account of why AG Barr made the move and what learnings they found
- How a managed payroll service has helped AG Barr allocate resources more effectively & focus on strategy
- How can modern payroll solutions integrate with complex HR systems?
- How to piece together a winning business case
- The key considerations when looking for a managed payroll vendor