How workforce management is helping businesses overcome Covid-19 challenges
The Covid-19 pandemic has transformed business operations for the foreseeable future. As the economy slowly starts to recover and more people return to work, it’s critical that every business can ensure the health and safety of its people.
For many businesses, the pandemic has exacerbated complex schedules, insufficient staffing or lack of visibility of the workforce. They struggled to predict, avoid and prevent capacity challenges and workload imbalances, as well as accurately track employee time and attendance, absence requests and sudden changes to payroll. Yet, without a complete view of the workforce, these challenges will continue to re-occur.
With the right workforce management solution, businesses can overcome these issues and get a full overview of the workforce, across time and attendance, planning and access control. By choosing a solution that’s integrated with Payroll and HR, you can uncover a world of benefits such as increased accuracy, efficiency and improved employee experience.
Join us on this on-demand webinar, where Workforce Management expert from SD Worx, Bally Lotay, will guide you through the benefits of using an integrated workforce management solution, and demonstrate the key features that can make your organisation smarter, more productive and safer.
Our integrated WFM solution can:
- Project re-start – bringing your workforce back safely, reporting track and trace
- Enable flexibility – giving employees the choice to work from home or the workplace
- Maximise engagement – Empower your employees to manage essential transactions and requests via an easy-to-use self-service tool - from mobile device or web
- Increase speed and accuracy – Analyse the real-time impact of adjustments and changes to data so you’re always one step ahead
- Reduce risk and achieve greater compliance – Automate processes to eliminate human error and ensure legislation rules are met
- Increase productivity – Eliminate time-consuming manual processes with self-service functionality and automation
- Future-proof – Evolve from manual and outdated operating systems and easily process multiple work schedules at once.
Who should watch?
Payroll, HR and Finance professionals working in the private sector, for mid-market and enterprise businesses.