Impressive Payroll Integrations
SD Worx payroll integrates smoothly with a wide ecosystem from mid-market to large enterprise HCM systems, including SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, and Oracle.
Whether it is your HR, Talent Management, Expenses, Workforce Management, rest assured, we have the appropriate solution for you.
Trusted payroll integration with HCM, Workforce Management and ERP
There is no doubt that integration is often perceived as being complex, time consuming and technically difficult to understand or implement.
At SD Worx we have significant experience in integrating people systems and data with structured processes and technologies. This is why we are able to provide you with the necessary guidance and advanced technical know-how to remove this burden. Trusted by over 82,000 customers, we ensure you get the right approach, whatever system you use.
The benefits of our best-of-breed payroll integration
- Mitigate the risk of errors
- Reduce your administrative burden
- Increase your productivity
- Simplify your business processes
- Reduce any system and operational silos
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance with GDPR and data security regulation
- Trust your data and have confidence in the information you publish to the business
For ERP Certificated or International Enterprise Integration
Our standardised integration tool, SD Connect, delivers a robust, scalable, transparent, and certificated exchange of data with Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle or SD Worx People.
How does it work?
- One, single API-based connection between your global HR solution(s) (HRIS) and our local payroll engines to calculate fully compliant payrolls.
- Quickly understand if and why transactions have failed through detailed error messages and easily update the necessary data via your HRIS. Verify via the SD Connect dashboard if errors are resolved.
- Return of aggregated cross-border payroll data: SD Connect provides access to detailed and cross-border payroll data. Mapping of wage codes and currencies across all countries is taken care of.
Direct System to System Integration
Integrate your payroll with any third-party system securely and automatically to a scheduled update time using standard file formats. Robust, reliable, transparent integration with a straightforward delivery model.
How does it work?
- Data exported from a source system and transferred to a designated SD Worx secure location. The Pay AFI scans the folders, detects a file to be processed and initiates processing activities.
- Results are available to view within the payroll and reporting solutions.
- Processing inbound files is monitored, and errors are logged through a Status and Exception Service.
FAQs | Payroll Integrations
Payroll software integrations enable seamless data sharing between different platforms, leading to increased efficiency, reduced data errors, and more accurate payroll processing. They allow for an integrated business workflow, eliminating the need for manual data entry and reducing administrative burden.
SD Worx supports partnerships through comprehensive technical support, collaborative planning, and robust communication channels. We work closely with partners to ensure the integrations run smoothly, offer enhanced functionality, and provide significant value to our mutual clients.
Payroll software can integrate with a variety of systems, including human resources management systems (HRMS), time and attendance systems, benefits management platforms, and accounting software, creating a unified solution for workforce management.
Integrations contribute to payroll accuracy by automating data transfers between systems, reducing the risk of manual data entry errors. This ensures that payroll is calculated based on the most accurate and up-to-date employee data.
Which integration approach is best for your organisation?
Integration doesn’t have to be complex, time consuming or costly, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. After all, we’ve helped some of the UK’s most well-known companies like Hertz, ASDA and Burberry successfully integrate their solutions with our best-of-breed payroll, HR or workforce management solutions.
Talk to one of our Payroll experts and find out more about our impressive integrations and how it could start making a difference to your organisation today.
Get in touch today to discover how our solutions can transform your Payroll and HR operations
Catch up with our latest insights
The true cost of not integrating Payroll with your HR systems
The demands placed on the modern HR department continue to grow, in part because of the increased expectations on what can be achieved. This ranges from an ability to improve the employee experience to a capacity to deliver people-focused change on behalf of organisations.
Your guide to integrated Payroll and HR software systems
With the traditional methods of transferring data being too slow for modern day demands, integrated payroll and HR software has become essential for forward-thinking organisations. In this guide we’ll review and explain how integration works in practice, how organisations can change as a result and what business need to consider as they introduce payroll data into other systems.
The pros and cons of integrating your payroll solution
There are several benefits of payroll integration. Not only can you achieve a level of automation that will offer HR and finance huge operational efficiencies, but it also gives senior executives easier access to the fundamental workforce data they need to meet strategic business objectives.