How to unlock business growth by outsourcing payroll - what all finance leaders need to know
For many companies, recent events have stretched operational costs and organisational resilience to breaking point, and in some cases, beyond. Business priorities for finance leaders may have altered in response to the pandemic, but one thing is clear; resilient business continuity plans have payroll at their core.
Emerging technologies and regulatory changes have immensely impacted the payroll function over the past few years. Agile financial leaders who understand that payroll is business-critical are prioritising investment in technology and automation through outsourced solutions.
It’s essential and timely to review the value you gain from your existing payroll operations and harness the potential of this often-untapped resource. The pandemic has exacerbated issues with payroll processes, technology and people, as many companies had to furlough most of their workforce, which has led to issues.
Watch our on-demand webinar, where our Finance Director, Nick Sambridge, and Payroll Solutions Expert, Craig Townsend, discuss how the payroll function has been disrupted by the crisis and how attitudes have changed as businesses look to maintain cash. Let's also explore the benefits of outsourcing your payroll:
- Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by up to 20%
- Proven ROI and time-to-value
- Stay in control of payroll legislation and employment law changes
- Save on admin and recruitment costs
- Future proof your business by building leaner operations and ensuring operational resilience
- Improve payroll maturity by lowering your risk and increasing compliance
Who should watch?
CFOs and Finance Directors working in enterprise organisations.